- ALABAMA WORKPLACE SAFETY AWARDS
Certificates for employers with no lost-time injuries for 12-24 consecutive months
- DIVISION DIRECTORY
List of selected staff members that can assist you with Workers’ Compensation questions and problems.
- ALABAMA WC ACT
Sections 25-5-1 through 25-5-340
Review WC Act complete by section.
Services provided by Workers’ Compensation Division to better serve Alabama employers.
Press Releases, Forms, Posters, Legal Codes and other documents of interest.
- OMBUDSMAN PROGRAM
Information on the Ombudsman Program.
- INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
Workers’ Compensation insurance requirement information for employers.
- BENEFITS AND CLAIMS FILING
Guide to benefits and claims filing under the Alabama Workers’ Compensation Law.
- DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE PROGRAM
Could warrant Workers’ Compensation discounts.
- UTILIZATION MANAGEMENT AND BILL SCREENING
Rules adopted by the Department. Purpose and scope of application.
- MEDICAL SECTION
Information on maximum fee schedule/prevailing reimbursement and medical services reviews/mediations. Medical UM/BS and EDI.
- WORKERS’ COMPENSATION FEE SCHEDULES
Fee Schedules for Doctors, Hospitals, Physicians’ Fee Schedule Codes, In Office Surgery, etc.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK
- WORKERS’ COMPENSATION COVERAGE INFORMATION
- PEO REGISTRATION
- PRESENT VALUE CALCULATOR
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- CORPORATE OFFICER EXCLUSION REGISTRATION
- CORPORATE OFFICER EXCLUSION SEARCH
- WORKERS COMPENSATION EDI APPLICATIONS
Allows paper forms to be replaced by automated electronic transactions that are more efficient, leave less room for errors and virtually eliminates mailing costs.